Monday, December 6, 2010

The Family Season!



Well, here in the States we're well into the holiday season- a season that celebrate love and family, above all. So I'm going to be doing themed reviews on family!

Upcoming reviews:
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (anime)
Tokyo Godfathers (anime)
Bunny Drop (manga)
Aishiteruze Baby (manga)
Minami-ke (anime)
Yotsuba&! (manga)
Seirei no Moribito (anime)
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki (anime)
Baby & Me (manga),

And a bonus- I signed up for a Secret Santa Anime! What will it be? It could be anything! I'll be getting the name of the anime on Christmas, and will have the review up by the end of the year!

Most of these I've already seen, so it will be a matter of skimming through/fast-forwarding to remind myself of what's in them. Some will be incomplete reviews due to being ongoing manga. But they all are reviews I'm looking forward to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment