Sunday, May 8, 2011

May Review Poll Up

With the end of school this coming week, I will be starting up on reviews no matter what! So my question is obvious: Which review will be first up? The one with the highest score will be the first I post. And so on. Of course, since I do know how dismally the last poll turnout was, there's no pressure on me! There will be one or two I will be reviewing no matter what this month. But input is always nice.

You do have the option of voting for more than one. Do not abuse this, or the poll will be taken down.

Other than that, choose wisely!

Your choices for the poll?
5 Centimeters Per Second (anime)
Someday's Dreamers -Spellbound- (manga)
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (anime)
Only Yesterday (anime)
House of Five Leaves (anime)
Our Happy Time (manga)
Fractale (anime)
Castle in the Sky (anime)
Chibi Vampire (manga)
Welcome to the Space Show! (anime)
Macross Frontier: The Movie (anime)


EDIT: Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment