Friday, September 9, 2011

An Offer I Couldn't Refuse

To regular readers of my blog- big news! I've become the newest member of the blogging team over at Organization Anti Social Genuises. My job? To write manga reviews every Friday. Am I abandoning this blog? No way! I still want to have more variety, and this provides it. It just means more regular updates on here, since I will be reposting the ones I do on there up here, just with minor changes to the format.

So since I still have a bunch of reviews I want to do across the board (anime, manga, manhua, manhwa, visual novels), then I'll be staying on this one for a long, long time.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know if it was an offer you couldn't refuse...you could have^^

    Anyways, yes, I'm only stealing you and your manga reviews for Friday. I think :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm a big fan of the work being done at that blog and it seems like you'll be a perfect fit. They're certainly adding a great reviewer (you're on my favorites, if not my very favorite reviewer in the anime blogosphere). I'll look forward to reading your work!

    ReplyDelete